A transformative Health Research Consortium in Eastern Visayas.
To lead in the generation, utilization of knowledge, technology, products & services, in promoting innovations, for the optimal health, and in improving the quality life in Eastern Visayas.
- To increase research productivity;
- To strengthen and sustain collaboration and cooperation among member agencies and stakeholders;
- To mobilize and complement health research resources;
- To enhance utilization, protection and commercialization of research products;
- To strengthen the capability of member institutions in health R&D;
- Identify priority regional health research problems;
- Generate resources for health-related researches consistent with the national and regional research agenda;
- Establish a system of collaboration and resource sharing in undertaking health researches;
- Promote the utilization of health research findings;
- Serve as clearinghouse for all health-related researches; and
- Develop mechanisms and implement strategies to ensure long-term viability of the EVHRDC.