CALLING INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM ARTISTS!
EVHRDC is holding the Icon contest to develop and showcase an icon, emblem, or sculpture, which would represent the theme/vision of EVHRDC. This design shall be customized into a trophy to be used by the consortium in recognizing budding and distinguished health researchers in future health research awards.
GUIDELINES AND MECHANICS
- All Filipino artists, amateur and professionals, as well as students (18 years old and above) all over the region are enjoined to participate.
- The theme of the sculpture icon is “Transforming Health Research in Eastern Visayas”.
- The icon maybe by designed by one artist only or as a team. However, the team is considered as one entry; hence, the prize shall be apportioned to all the members.
- The design or blueprint of the icon is the responsibility of the artist to be drawn on a ¼ illustration board or legal canvass/board art paper. The design can be electronically made and printed.
- All designs will become the property of the EVHRDC, and EVHRDC is solely authorized to produce the artworks to public, and use the same for future promotion of the EVHRDC. The creator shall be recognized.
- By joining the competition, the participant warrants that the entry is originally made and does not violate any intellectual property rights and has never been used or submitted in any other contests or events whatsoever.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Submission maybe physical or online to:
EasternVisayas Health Research and Development Consortium
Department of Science and Technology RO VIII
Gov’t. Center, Candahug, Palo, Leyte 6501
Contact Numbers: (053) 888-4203/ (053) 323-6356/ 0917-304-3335
1st Prize: Php 10,000.00 and Plaque
10 Consolation Prizes: Php 1,000.00 and Certificate
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES:
EXTENDED UNTIL October 15, 2020